3/4" MAKITA 18V CORDLESS IMPACT WRENCH
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- What to help Spare The Air? This impact wrench emits Zero Emissions!
- When comparing prices on cordless impact wrench rentals in San Jose, Morgan Hill and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The Makita 18V XWT07T Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 3/4" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil Kit (XWT07T) combines 780 ft.lbs. fastening torque and 1,250 ft.lbs. break-away torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. It is ideal for a range of users, from iron and steel workers to pipe fitters, railroad and automotive mechanics, forming carpenters, and more.
- Standard Features Makita XWT07T 3/4" Impact Wrench
- Delivers 780 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 1,250 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- 3/4" anvil with friction ring and thru hole retention system for maximum productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9" long
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- 4 Batteries and Charger included with rental
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 3/4 inch makita 18v cordless impact wrench rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.