AIR COMPRESSOR - AIR TOOL & JACKHAMMER
AIR COMPRESSOR, 6.5 CFM ELECTRIC
4 Hour: $45.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on compressor rentals in Sunnyvale, San Jose and Morgan Hill, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For operating air nailers, staplers & other hand held air tools, filling tires and pressurizing lines for inspection.
- Standard Features Model Makita MAC5200 Compressor
- Makita s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder & piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise & improved jobsite performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power & results with improved durability & includes rugged wheels & folding handle for easy transport.
- 3.0 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
- The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore & stroke for increased compression, faster recovery, & less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil lubricated pump & is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake & greater efficiency.
- The 5.2-gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI & delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) & 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil lubricated pump runs cooler, & the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump & motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments.
- Ease-of-use & convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings & accessories, & an air hose wrap to store 50 of 3/8 air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain & oil sight glass, & a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
- Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
- The MAC5200 is engineered for low noise, high output, & less maintenance, & delivers industrial power & results with improved durability under tough job site conditions
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder & piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures & reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear & increases pump life, removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings & accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8" air hose with handle folded or upright
- Copper finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation & reduced water in the tank
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake & greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump & motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy, & efficient maintenance
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance & air tank release
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- INCLUDES: 2 universal quick couplers
- Standard Features Model Jenny K15A-82 Compressor
- Heavy-duty single stage cast iron compressor pump Made in USA
- 6.5 CFM at 100 PSI
- 6.2 CFM at 125 PSI
- Belt driven with a large flywheel for extra cooling and easier start-up
- Directional air shroud for reduced pump temperatures
- Totally enclosed heavy-duty belt guard
- 8 gallon tanks are low profile
- Convenient lifting handles
- Anti-vibration feet
- Regulator and outlet pressure gauge
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Rental includes choice of fitting style.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- 3/8" X 50' AIR HOSE
- HARDWOOD FLOORING AIR STAPLER
- COIL ROOFING NAILER, 3/4" to 1-3/4" AIR
- FRAMING AIR NAILER, 2" to 3-1/2"
- AIR FINISH NAILER, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- AIR STAPLER, 1" CROWN
- AIR STAPLER, 1/2" CROWN
- BRAD AIR NAILER, 5/8" to 1"
- HARDWOOD LAMINATED FLOOR STAPLER
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
- EAR PLUGS, PAIR
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our air compressor 6.5 cfm electric rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.