PLUMBING EQUIPMENT & SEWER SNAKES
SEWER & DRAIN INSPECTION CAMERA, 150'
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on sewer & drain inspection camera rentals in Campbell, San Jose, Salinas, and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Locating broken, blocked and collapsed pipes.
- VIVAX METROTECH Mini-Camera System
- The vCamMX-2 all-in-one mini-inspection system gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including indoor drain lines, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines up to four inches in diameter. The vCamMX-2 control module is designed and manufactured with the plumbing contractors needs in mind. The latest technology in imaging and recording are packaged in a rugged ABS injection molded housing mounted to the stainless-steel frame is made specifically for harsh conditions.
- The Type-MX reels are made of stainless-steel tubular construction with a lightweight rugged carbon fiber pushrod drum. The multi angle LCD and frame which can be used in an upright or horizontal position is usable in tight confined space use, entering vents from rooftops stores easily in most utility vehicle compartments. The pushrod is traceable with the use of a utility locater transmitter and comes with a three-frequency built-in locatable sonde.
- Two user interchangeable camera heads fit the Type-MX reel giving the user flexibility to handle lines from one to four inches. The system is available in 100 and 150-foot lengths.
- Key Features
- File renaming
- Eight-inch daylight viewable LCD
- 5-watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- Traceable pushrod
- One touch recording to USB thumb drive
- Two times digital zoom for up close-up viewing
- AC/DC operation with rechargeable internal battery
- Audio commenting through the internal or external microphone
- Multi-color and position on screen display (distance, date, and time)
- Electric Eel Pipeline Inspection Camera System
- Rugged stainless steel housed 1.68 dia. color camera for inspecting 3" to 10 lines. Sapphire lens with 20 LED light ring and high resolution CCD element. Flexible camera spring designed to navigate 3 P-traps. Auto iris adjusts lighting automatically. Impact-resistant polycarbonate light ring cover. Industry standard 512HZ sonde transmitter lets you use a locator to find the camera underground if digging is necessary. 5.4 LCD monitor with AR film for optimal viewing in sunlight encased in an anodized aluminum housing mounted to the reel. Protective acrylic, anti-glare monitor shield. Video output jack for recording option. Standard with 200 ft. of Kevlar braided 1/2" diameter push rod. Secure-locking reel brake
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- SONDE SEWER CAMERA & CABLE LOCATOR
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our sewer drain inspection camera 150 foot rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.