TRAFFIC CONTROL & SIGNS
30' CABLE PROTECTOR with 54" ADA RAMP
Model: Guard Dog
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on speed bump cable protector rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose and Campbell, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- GUARD DOG CABLE PROTECTORS
- Checkers most versatile cable protectors, the Guard Dog is a jack of all trades with its solid construction and is equipped to handle pedestrian traffic and over-the-road vehicles. The modular interlocking design is ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications. The five-channel cable protectors ensure a safer crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage.
- Standard Features
- Guard Dog Cable Protector Model: GD5X125*
- Load Capacity: 10,500 lb./Tire 21,000 lb./Axle
- Channels: 5
- Channel Width: 1.339 In. Maximum OD: 1.325 In.
- Length: 36 In. Width: 19.75 In. Height: 1.875 In.
- Weight: 21 Lb.
- Rental includes ten 36" 5 channel protectors on a cart and three 18" ADA compliant 5 channel protectors.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 30 foot cable protector with 54 inch ada ramp rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.