CUTTERS - FLOORING - STEEL - HAND & ELECTRIC
REBAR & CONDUIT CUTTER, CARBIDE WHEEL
Manufacturer: BN Products
Model: BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on concrete grinder rentals in San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The BN Products Model BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw is a compact and lightweight tool that has a 3-position removable side handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas. This amazing tool can cut a variety of materials including rebar, all-thread rod, coil rod, EMT conduit, pipe, tubing, burglar bars and more. It is designed to cleanly cut the material FLUSH with the surface.
- The Cutting Edge Saw has a unique flush-cutting blade guard that greatly reduces blade exposure. It also has a double insulated power harness and is ETL/UL Certified & Listed. The tool is designed to emit minimal cutting sparks and the cut material is burr-free and cool to the touch.
- The capacity of the opening is .875 (3/4 ). This tool is ETL Listed and is excellent for cutting material flush with concrete or block.
- Voltage / Hz / AMPS 120 / 60 / 9
- Blade Size 4.375 (110 mm)
- Blade Type: Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade with 24 Teeth
- No Load RPM 2,000
- Depth of Cut .860
- Weight 7.6 lbs.
- Rental Includes 1 Tungsten Carbide Tipped Wheel
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our rebar conduit cutter carbide wheel rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.