MEASURING - LOCATING - BUILDER & LASER LEVELS
Manufacturer: DAVID WHITE
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on transit level rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose and Morgan Hill, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Excellent for setting grades, masonry work, running straight lines, laying out angles, determining grades, and plumbing walls/uprights. Rubberized objective and eyepiece as well as a three-screw adjustment at the base.
- Standard Features David White Model LT6-900
- Accuracy: +/-1/4 inch @ 100 feet
- Working Range: up to 200 feet
- 22X Level-Transit
- Horizontal circle
- Lock level
- Vertical arc
- Clamp and tangent screws
- Rental includes stick and stand
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our transit level rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.