MEASURING - LOCATING - BUILDER & LASER LEVELS
LASER LEVEL VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on visible laser level rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose and Morgan Hill, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Easy to use the PLS 4 is a plumb, level, and square laser line tool with a combination of up and down points. Combination of lines and points, the PLS 4 is fully self-leveling and has a working range of +/-100 feet. Perfect for any alignment or leveling task.The PLS 4 comes with its own dedicated floor base and magnetic wall bracket. Use outdoors with our exclusive SLD detector which is included in the PLS 4 System.
- Cross Line Accuracy: +/-1/8" @ 30 feet
- Point-to-Point Accuracy: +/-1/4" @ 100 feet
- Working Range: +/-100 feet (outdoor w/detector)
- Weight: 16 oz. (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 3AA batteries alkaline or rechargeable
- Dimensions: 2"x 2.5"x 4-3/8"
- Leveling Range: +/-6 Degrees
- Operating Time: +25 hours continuous use with single beam; 12.5 hours both beams
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our laser level vertical horizontal rentals in Watsonville serving Santa Cruz County.